Nayana talks about raising youngsters naturally from the start, which means in the womb. Everything from nutrition, to pest control, to weaning, to vaccination will be examined. We will also look at early recognition of character types and how that can help you support the development of foals, pups, kittens or cubs. We will look at safe usage of aromatics and herbs, and how soon an animal is able to self-select. Nayana will answer as many of your questions as possible. Buy this webinar now and
You will Learn
- Prenatal affects on well-being and supporting the mother
- How to minimise chemicals to optimise health
- How to recognise your baby’s character type so you can support development
- Aromatic botanicals for mother and baby
- Self-selection for youngsters
Life Time Access
The webinar will go live at 7.30 UTC, on 6th April 2021.
Click on the lesson to join the meeting any time after 7.15 p.m. It will be available as a recorded video afterwards as well.