This Course is for You
Would you like to work with animals? Here you will learn a truly holistic animal wellness system based on natural remedies, zoopharmacognosy, and animal ethology. At the end of the course you will be qualified to advise animal guardians on how to reduce stress to keep their animals healthy and happy, with essential oils and other aromatics, and natural management. You will feel confident working with clients and setting up in business.
You Will Learn
– All about essential oils, hydrosols and herbal extracts
– How, why and when to use them for for animals
– The science and application of animal self-selection (zoopharmacognosy)
– The role of stress in animal wellbeing and how to reduce it
– Basic ethology of dogs, horses and cats
– The basics of Chinese medicine and 5 Element Theory
– How to recognise wellness and dis-ease
– How to do a meridian balance assessment
– How to counsel animal guardians on how they can reduce stress with aromatics, and natural management
– Professional conduct and setting up in business
The course consists of 12 lessons each one starting with a live webinar with Nayana (webinars can be watched later if you have scheduling conflicts). The webinars will be held on a Saturday and Sunday, one weekend a month. Each lesson also includes some reading, pre-recorded videos and practical assignments. Total of 30 live teaching hours, a maximum of 3 hours at at time. Assignments and further videos to watch between live lessons. Access to a class forum for questions and interaction with fellow students and Nayana.
8 monitored case studies and payment to be completed before certificate is awarded. As well as two open book quizzes, on Anatomy and Physiology, and The Chemistry of Essential Oils. 200+ hours learning.
Upon completion of all your case studies You will receive a Certificate in Animal PsychAromatica.
Life Time Access
You will have life time access to all the videos and webinars so you can go and review at any time.
On Going Support
We will make sure you feel confident to go out and work with clients, and will support you all the way. We are part of your team.