Animal PsychAromatica (APA) is a truly holistic animal wellness system, developed by Nayana Morag. APA uses aromatics and natural management to de-stress and improve health for all animals.The complete APA certificate course will take your skills to a professional standard and prepare you to launch your own animal wellness business. Level 1 combines the courses Animal Aromatics, 5 Element Theory, and Understanding Stress for Well-being. Level 2 teaches how to assess meridian balance to bring a deeper level of healing to your clients, how to support owners in the safe use of essential oils with self-selection, professional conduct and business set up. Each course can be taken separately if you want to spread the cost, or buy here in one bundle and save.
This Course is for You
If you would like to work with animals and their people as an animal wellness adviser. Animal PsychAromatica is also easy to combine with any animal health or behaviour skills you already have.
You Will Learn
- Essential oils, hydrosols, and herbal oils (aromatics)
- Animal self-selection (zoopharmacognosy)
- 5 element theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Stress reduction through natural management and environmental enhancement
- An understanding of animal ethology
- How to conduct a successful client intake
- All about the meridian system
- How to use a pendulum to assess meridian or dietary imbalance
- How to recognise and interpret animal self-selection responses and explain it to a client
- How to work with people to get the best outcome for their animals
- How to set up in business as an animal wellness adviser
APA Level 1 and 2 consists of 22 lessons, 8 supervised case studies, 2 quizzes (anatomy and physiology and the chemistry of essential oils) and a written paper on a condition and how it is addressed with APA. Access to each lesson opens as you complete the previous one, allowing you to set your own pace. Nayana is your personal mentor, available to answer your questions via email or Skype/Facetime and tutor you personally, your learning is important to her. You can submit your written assignments in the European language of your choice, however you need to have an intermediate understanding of spoken and written English. This online course allows you to study any time, any place.
Each lesson is an average of 5 hours work and we suggest completing a minimum of 1 lesson a month, but this is flexible.
Supervised case studies allow you to build confidence working with clients and put into practice everything you have learned.
Watch Nayana demonstrate in video tutorials that show you clearly how to work with animals and their people.
Nayana has been teaching essential oils for animals since 2000. She is there to support your learning from start to finish