Aromatic Animal Wellness
This Course is for You
Would you like to include essential oils, hydrosols and herbal oils in your work with animals? This course is ideal for anyone working with animal care, training or healing. It’s also suitable if you want to keep your own animals healthy and happy, naturally. The course has a certificate of completion showing 24 hours of work, so great for CPD. It is also the first step in the Animal PsychAromatica certificate pathway.
You Will Learn
- Profiles of 50 essential oils/absolutes, 8 carrier oils and 13 hydrosols,
- What they are, how they work and how to use them safely with animals
- The science behind zoopharmacognosy and the self-selection mechanism
- How to use aromatics for health and behaviour using the principles of animal self-selection (zoopharmacognosy).
- How to make natural gels, clays and lotions for everyday animal care and first aid.
Aromatic Animal Wellness consists of 4 lessons. Each lesson includes video, reading, practice and quizzes to help you integrate the learning. Each lesson is approximately 5 hours work. To receive your certificate you will also complete 1 case study to demonstrate you have understood the subject and to make sure you feel confident using the system. This online course allows you to study any time, any place. Access to each lesson opens as you complete the previous one, allowing you to set your own pace. Nayana is your personal mentor, available to answer your questions via email any time, your learning is important to her.
On completion of the course and case studies you will receive a certificate of competence that states you have undertaken 24 hours of study.
Essential oil profiles
You will have a downloadable PDF to 25 essential oil, hydrosol and carrier oil profiles, and how to use them for animals.
Learn how to make 100% natural lotions and potions and formulate effective recipes for daily care and 1st aid, such as bug repellent or wound gel.