Hi, I’m Kirsty!
I am based in Essex, England and began my journey to becoming a Holistic Animal Healer in 2018. Since then I have gained a variety of qualifications, while learning different complementary therapies. My aim is to offer a variety of complementary therapies for animals of all species, while supporting their guardians every step of the way. I believe that all sentient beings should be respected, loved and cared for.
– Level 1& 2 Animal PsychAromatica Practitioner
– Diploma in Animal Anatomy & Physiology/Pet Psychology/Zoopharmacognosy/ Holistic Animal Healing
– Level 3 Extended Diploma in Equine Care & Management
– PSDA Pet First Aid Certificate
– Currently Studying Canine Botanical Self-healing & AcuAromatics
-Fully insured with BGi.uk