Doors Open January 29th
The Animal Wellness Lounge
Where nobody will stop you talking about animals all the time 🙂
Hi Everybody! Come join us in the lounge!
The Animal Wellness lounge is dedicated to the promotion and support of natural animal wellness. We provide reliable information on holistic animal care, with engaging webinars and access to qualified professionals.
Underlying everything we do is the understanding that animals are sentient beings and that our duty of care means providing them with choices in their lives. But above all, we are a friendly community of animal lovers and professionals who want nothing but the best for the animals in our care, and love to share with like-minded people. If that sounds like you, come on in!
- Free access to monthly webinars with Nayana and other qualified professionals, covering all aspects of natural animal wellness. Plus access to the webinar archive
- Friendly forums where you can share experiences and ask questions of each other and Nayana
- Get advice in our “Pop Up Clinic”, monthly Live Q&A sessions with Nayana or other therapists
- And enjoy the Self-Selection Collection, a library of video clips and case studies of animal self-healing.
- Create your own profile to share pictures and stories about your fur family, (like social media, but without the ‘yuk’)
Pay monthly. Or subscribe for a year and get 2 months FREE
Our aim is to empower you to confidently use aromatic botanicals and other natural remedies for your fur-friends. We want to help you understand your animals’ native needs, so you can keep stress low. We want you to harness the power of both ancient and modern healing traditions, and make the world a better place for animals.
More than just an educational resource, the Animal Wellness Lounge is a safe and supportive community, where everyone understands how important animals are to you. Somewhere you can turn to whenever you need help. We know that working with animals can be a lonely place sometimes. Here you will find a group of people who truly understand how important an animal’s well-being is to you, who you can count on for sound advice or a sympathetic ear.
And EVEN more! When you sign up for membership, you will be supporting the regenerative farm where Nayana lives with her collection of rescued animals. We plant a tree for every member who joins us, and you become part of our journey to stop desertification in Portugal.
Pay monthly, or get 2 months free when you subscribe for a year
A personal message
Hi, I’m Nayana, your host, a lifelong animal lover, and holistic therapist, specialising in essential oils for animals. I am passionate about creating a better world for animals, where they are truly ‘seen’ and respected.
I created this space to be a repository of animal healing wisdom with workshops and webinars from myself and teachers I admire. And a community of people who love animals as much as I do.
If that speaks to your heart, come on in and have a look around, get immediate access to our free courses and webinar archive and meet some friends. And don’t worry, if you sign up, then decide we are not for you after all, you can cancel any time.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who works with animals
- Anyone with a sincere interest in natural animal wellness
- Animal professionals looking for valuable CPD
- Those who live or work with animals that would like to connect with others who love holistic healing and natural care
- Anyone who thinks that we can make the world a better place for animals if we all work together.
Some subjects we cover
- Essential oils, hydrosols, herbs and essences, and their use with animals of all species
- Animal self-medication (zoopharmacognosy)
- Acupressure, and how to integrate essential oils
- Animal behaviour and natural management
- How stress affects health
- Nutrition for herbivores and carnivores
- How to work with farm animals and captive wild animals
- Physical and energetic healing modalities
- Animal communication