Animal PsychAromatica Certificate Course
For those who want to work with animals, or professionals looking to take their skills to the next level!
It's The Ultimate Animal Wellness System!
What is Animal PsychAromatica?
Animal PsychAromatica is an holistic animal healing system developed by Nayana Morag. It includes essential oils, aromatic botanicals, animal self-selection (zoopharmacognosy), and TCM.
The APA philosophy says most disease can be prevented if we take care of the early signs of stress in the body or mind. To reduce stress, we must create a healthy environment based on a species’ natural needs and the specific needs of each individual. APA teaches you how to do this using tools to address body, mind and soul, and resolve common health and behaviour problems once and for all.
An APA practitioner aims to empower animal guardians to take care of their animals (and themselves) naturally, by creating a healthy lifestyle, offering essential oils and other aromatic botanicals, and respecting each being’s right to choose.
APA is for you if:
APA Certificate Course- Step 1
The APA certificate gives you a thorough grounding in animal wellness. Learn how to create a physical, emotional and spiritual environment that fosters well-being for all, with aromatics and TCM
This in-depth course is offered through “Live” lessons with a small group of fellow students. APA online certificate course will prepare you to go out and work with people and their animals to create a healthy, happy life for all.
- All about aromatic botanicals and self-selection
- Traditional Chinese Medicine, 5 Element theory
- Meridian Balance Assessment
- Understanding stress and how it affects the body/mind
- Working effectively with clients to build a healthy lifestyle
- Your personal development as a healer
- How to work with vets and other professionals
- How to get started in business (yes, you can get insurance)
- Join the Association of Natural Animal Wellness Practitioners
AcuAromatics Advanced Diploma - Step 2
w/Neomi David L.Ac
The AcuAromatics advanced diploma takes you deeper into the TCM philosophy and teaches you how to combine aromatics and acupressure with the 5 element acu points to enhance healing. It is a highly practical and holistic way of using the acu-points to supercharge an animal’s self-healing ability.
Neomi has been practicing clinical acupuncture for animals since 2005 and is also trained in APA, therapeutic massage, and homeopathy. She has a deep understanding of the subject, and a passion to share.
- Chinese 5 Elements energetics and how emotions affect dis-ease
- Understanding wellness and disease through TCM
- All meridian organs and their functions within the system
- Meridian pathways and influences on physcial and emotional imbalance
- Choosing acupoints and essential oils to correct imbalances
You can enrol in each course separately, or save when you sign up to both
APA, more than just a course!
Enrol on the APA certificate now and get started in business. Then go deeper into TCM philosophy in the AcuAromatics course and learn how to use 5 element acupressure with aromatics. We call it the ultimate animal wellness system, completely holistic and deeply respectful. But there’s more!
When you enrol on our courses you are joining a supportive community in the Animal Wellness Lounge where you can connect with your peers and find continued education. Because from our own experience, once you start down the animal healing path you never stop learning.