5 Element theory is a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine and an integral part of the Animal PsychAromatica system. It is a prism with which to view the patterns that are apparent in the universe, and helps us identify where within an animal’s system the patterns are disturbed. We can then offer the appropriate support to re-harmonise the pattern. Certain plants, aromas, foods, colours support each element. When we know what these are and WHY they are supportive we know how to help our animals. In the this webinar series Nayana will focus on the essential oils, hydrosols and herbs that support each element, the why and how of it. It’s a way of connecting more deeply with the mission of each plant and understanding their souls. Nayana will dedicate a whole webinar to each element and its plant allies. As we are in Summer we start with Fire.
You will Learn
- A brief review of the 5 Element theory and how it is useful
- The role and function of Fire Element
- How to recognise Fire in your animals
- Special needs of a Fire type
- Plants that support Fire
- Why a plant is classified as “Fire”
- How you can assign any plant you meet to an Element and understand it more deeply
- How to “talk” to the plants to hear their story
Our Live webinars are interactive, with a chance to seek clarification of points and ask question. The recording is available afterwards for you to watch and review as well.
Life Time Access
A one time purchase gives you life time access to this webinar. Or join the Animal Wellness Lounge for monthly webinars, plus access our whole webinar library