Practical Aromatherapy for Dogs
Essential oils are a great way to help your dog stay healthy and happy, but you need to know how to use them safely. This course will teach you a safe, effective system that Nayana has used for 20 years with both clients and the dogs who live with her. Learn natural ways to control fleas, treat wounds, and keep your dogs bouncing with health from puppyhood to old age. This course revives the tradition of the natural home pharmacy, putting your dog’s healthcare back in your hands
This course is for you if...
- You want your dogs to live long, healthy lives
- You want to learn how to use essential oils from a qualified animal aromatherapist with decades of experience
- You would like to reduce your loved ones’ exposure to potentially harmful chemical treatments
- You want to support your dog’s well-being and limit ill-health, using natural plant-based remedies
- You are looking for useful CPD – this course has a certificate confirming 12 hours study
You Will Learn
- Why aromatics work
- How to use them safely in your dog’s daily care
- How to control fleas naturally
- How to use essential oils to reduce stress
- Which aromatics to use for 1st aid
- And when you should seek help from a professional.
This online course allows you to study any time, any place. Access to each lesson opens as you complete the previous one, allowing you to set your own pace. Nayana is available to answer your questions via email, your learning is important to her. There are four lessons in total, and each lesson includes several topics, presented as text, video, practical assignments and quizzes to help you integrate learning.
All about essential oils, hydrosols and herbal oils, what they are and how to use them for animal well-being.
What is zoopharmacognosy? How can animals select their remedies? Watch as Nayana demonstrates how it works.
Learn how to make a shortlist and choose the oils for your dog to select from. With guidelines for a successful outcome.
Learn how to make topical lotions, using self-selection principles. Build your own home pharmacy.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion for 12 hours study
Essential oil profiles
Download a PDF of Nayana’s book “The Aromatic Dog”, that matches the content of this course
Learn how to make your own natural flea and fly repellent. Make simple gels and clays and start your home pharmacy