Technique Trust practitioners Karen Blenkarn and Barbara Martin will introduce us to the benefits of the Trust technique, and how we can use it in our daily lives to benefit all beings.
The Trust Technique is based on the theory that deepening the bond between people and animals can transform the lives of both. It uses mindfulness and focused presence techniques as a basis for resolving problems and enhancing communication. Daily practice of the Trust Technique creates a shared peace of mind and reduces anxious over-thinking, one of the main causes for so-called “behavioural problems”. This dynamic approach does not objectify animals, but rather recognises all animals as sentient beings and transcends an unhealthy approach of dominance or control. Promoting trusted cooperation, which leads to healing and communication that manifests in shared well-being.
You will Learn
- The history of The Trust Technique.
- The three main principles of TTT – creative reaction, realisation learning and trusted co-operation.
- How to get started offering this technique to your animals.
- The importance of – purpose, persistence, patience and peace.
- How to be present in the moment
- How to share this space with your animals for increased trust and communication
- The benefits of incorporating this technique into daily life – for both you and your animal companions
Our webinars are interactive, with a chance to seek clarification of points and ask questions.
Life Time Access
A one time purchase gives you life time access. Or join the Animal Wellness Lounge and access our whole webinar library.
The webinar will go live on 17th November 2021.
Click on the lesson to join the meeting
any time after 7.00 p.m. It will be available as a recorded video afterwards as well.