There is a lot of noise about nutrition in animal health circles. It’s a subject that people can’t seem to agree upon, so can get confusing. In this webinar, Nayana shares her views on nutrition and what cats and dogs really need. With a little common sense and a balanced approach it’s not complicated to feed a healthy, species-appropriate diet, without having to shoot rabbits or catch mice. She explains how. She also talks about the different nutritional needs of each Element character type and how self-selection works for nutrition as well, once your dog/cat is in balance.
You will Learn
- The basic nutritional needs of dogs and cats
- The foods that provide those needs, including herbs
- Why fresh food is best, but you shouldn’t despair if it’s not possible for you
- How the 5 elements affect food
- How TCM and Aryuveda view diet
- How stress affects nutrition and vice versa
Our webinars are interactive, with a chance to seek clarification of points and ask questions
Life Time Access
A one time purchase gives you life time access. Or join the Animal Wellness Lounge and access our whole webinar library
The webinar will go live on 4th May 2021.
Click on the lesson to join the meeting any time after 7.15 p.m. It will be available as a recorded video afterwards as well.